A Drop describes a collection of NFTs that will be available to mint.
Collections have several important properties:
- Collection Name: How you refer to this drop. It may have the same name as your project, or it might describe a single generation if you plan to drop multiple collections within the same Project.
- Creators: The User Group that will be encoded into the metadata to receive royalties from any secondary sales.
- NFT Name: The name that will appear in an owners wallet when viewing their NFT. This field allows Metadata Templating.
- Collection Type
- Supply: The total number of NFTs that should be created in this Drop.
- Seller Fee Basis Points: This is the fee you will take (and split with other creators) on any secondary market sales.
Important: Basis points are defined as 1/100 of 1%.
Example: To take a 5% fee of all secondary sales, enter 500 for Seller Fee Basis Points.
- Symbol: Typically symbol isn't exposed to users, but it does live on the blockchain. Choose something representative of your collection. (Skeleton Crew chose SKULL as its symbol for example)
- External **** NFT URL: provide a URL that each of your NFTs will offer a link to when viewed in the owners wallet. This field allows Metadata Templating.